Catering to a customer’s unique needs blending high end electronics, world class performance, and ease of use, is not always easy. It takes a special type of person to work with us in this audio video field. When you join Park Avenue Audio, you become part of a team that has been recognized for generations as an industry leader. People who thrive with us are self-motivated, organized, and adaptive. Most importantly, they possess a passionate dedication for delivering great solutions for our customer. Working with the best raises the bar in you, exposing you to new challenges and opportunities you may never have imagined. This ongoing dedication to employee development is one reason why many of our employees have had careers with us spanning three generations.
Park Avenue Audio has always believed that our employees are our greatest asset. We offer training programs and career opportunities in a wide variety of specialties.
Whether you want to help our customers design the home entertainment solution of their dreams, be part of the team that installs it, or support that team from the corporate offices—we invite you to apply online as the openings become available. Alternately, we equally invite you to send us your resume or interest to be part of our training program for the specialties below.
• Outside sales,
• Inside sales,
• Crestron programming,
• Savant programming,
• Warehouse management
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCurrent Openings: A/V Outside Custom Sales Person
Expires Dec. 21st
Audio, Video and Automation Custom Sales
Park Avenue Audio is a super hybrid custom audio / video integration company specialized in mid to high end custom audio video and home automation.
Currently, we are looking for a top performer outside sales person to cover New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.
Commission based on Gross Profit $ plus bonuses when hitting the monthly quota. Unlimited earning potential!
Flexible working hours
Travel and business expenses reimbursements available.
Must have a valid Drivers license.
Strong understanding of high-end residential and commercial audio video system installations.
Minimum 5 years of Residential AV sales experience.
Prefer Experience in Custom Integration / Installation with a professional company.
Must have strong sales skills to represent custom audio video solutions to potential clients.
Must be able to communicate / network with high end clientele, interior designers, architects, and builders to generate leads and sales.
Knowledge in system design and Crestron is a plus.Technician Associate / Installer:
Expires Dec. 21st
We are looking for several audio/ video installers to join our growing Team Member.Candidate Requirements:
• Must have minimum of 3 years minimum experience in professional audio video installations.
• Detail oriented and strong customer orientation with a high level of professional skills.
• Knowledge in system design and Crestron and/or Savant is a plus.
• Benefits are available for full time positions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Word is required.Assistant Store Manager:
Do you have experience in managing retail stores? Do you want to be part of growing company in high-end consumer electronics? We are looking for an exceptional individual to become a part of Park Avenue Audio’s Management Team.Candidate Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Retail Management, preferably in the consumer electronic industry..
• Must be able to motivate sales team and be a team leader.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus.
• Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years Retail Manager experience.